Nice to meet you! Welcome to my life passion: teaching movement.
Liz Kinnmark loves big theatrics, big heels, and big oversplits. With a background as a nationally-competitive rhythmic gymnast, discovering the world of Pole Dancing let her reconnect as an adult to a her passion for movement and performance. She trained in New York City at Body and Pole and Incredipole for 6 years, before moving to Memphis this past fall. As a competitor, she's graced the stage at Pole Theatre USA and Paragon International Pole Championship Australia.
As an instructor, she loves seeing how pole dancing transforms and empowers, and is a stickler for form and technique. In addition to Pole, she is certified in Yoga, Antigravity Yoga, Flexibility Training and Pilates Mat, and is passionate about building balanced bodies that can fly for a long, long time. With the right training, anyone can become a strong, flexible, healthy dancer. She is currently based in Memphis, TN, and travels the world teaching workshops and private lessons.
- Yoga, YogaWorks 200-Hr with Judie Rufty
- Antigravity Yoga, Christopher Harrison's AntiGravity® LAB
- Pilates Mat, Pilates Academy International
- Flexibility Training, ElevatED Education
- Pole Dancing, ElevatED Education
- Lyra, CirqueFit
- Bendy Beast, Traveling the world: Pole Dancing, Yoga & Flexibility workshops
- Not Your Average Workout, Memphis, TN: Pole Dancing, Yoga & Flexibility
- IncrediPOLE, Brooklyn, NY: Pole Dancing & Contortion
- Balance Arts Center, New York, NY: Contortion group classes & private lessons
- Crunch Gym, New York, NY: Pole Dancing & Stretching
- Urban Circus NYC, Queens, NY: Flexibility Training
- Sugar Dance Studio, Brooklyn, NY: Pole Dancing
- Alter Ego Pole Fitness, Hoboken, NJ: Pole Dancing
- Brooklyn Pole Dance Studio, Brooklyn, NY: Pole Dancing & Flexibility Training
- Fabulous Fitness NYC, Queens, NY: Pole Dancing
- Rhythmic Gems, Chicago, IL: Rhythmic Gymnastics assistant coach
I currently carry personal fitness instructor insurance through F.L. Dean for claims up to $1,000,000. I am happy to provide proof of insurance and/or add your facility to the policy if necessary for teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.