Are you ready to give back?
One of the most transformational elements of the pole journey is learning to give back to the community and inspire others. You will learn just as much from teaching as others will learn from you.
Our teacher training program gives you the opportunity to deepen your pole practice, grow your leadership skills, and lead exceptional pole fitness classes.
The training happens over 8 weeks, beginning September 15, 2024. We will meet as a group every Sunday afternoon from 3:00-6:00PM. Each module will focus on a different specific skill set that is needed to become a successful, safe, and well-rounded instructor.
- WEEK 1: Sunday, Sep 15. Essential Teaching Skills & Etiquitte, and Teacher Self Care
- WEEK 2: Sunday, Sep 22. Anatomy for Pole Instructors, and Warming Up Your Students
- WEEK 3: Sunday, Sep 29. Conditioning Drills, Cueing, and Constructing the First Half of Your Class
- WEEK 4: Sunday, Oct 6. Static Pole Fundamentals
- WEEK 5: Sunday, Oct 13. Spin Pole Fundamentals
- WEEK 6: Sunday, Oct 20. Floorwork Fundamentals
- WEEK 7: Sunday, Oct 27. Building Combinations and Flows, and Constructing a Complete Class
- WEEK 8: Sunday, Nov 1. Final Teaching Tests
This training will be held weekly on Sundays from 3:00 to 6:00pm at the Bendy Beast Fitness Studio in Memphis, TN. The first session will be on September 15th, 2024, and the final session on November 1st, 2024.
All modules are required to graduate. Any missed sessions may be made up as private lessons, at the instructor's private lesson rate ($88/hr.) Please schedule your make-up sessions as soon as possible, so we can be sure to get you a time that works. Expect to spend 2 hours in a private to make up a week's curriculum.
In addition to the weekly group session in the studio, students should expect to spend 3 hours a week on homework assignments. Access to a pole will be necessary for the homework. We will provide free studio rentals to anyone who wants to use the studio space for their homework ($44/hr value).
Students in the teacher training program will also be expected to attend one Pole Level 1 class per week on the Bendy Beast Fitness schedule. This will be complimentary with the program fee ($175 value).
No prior pole experience is necessary to attend this program, however it is recommended.
Only 6 spots available per training.
$999 EARLY BIRD PRICING (ENDS August 15th)
$1111 REGULAR PRICE
$249 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot. The remaining balance may be paid in $249 installments, and is due before the first day of the workshop.