As part of our riding-into-the-new-year energy, we've been updating this website all over. We're excited to bring you a new feature: the blog. This will be a place for us to share helpful tips and tricks, as well as news about the studio and all of our pole and aerial classes.
Upcoming topics are:
- How to prepare for your first pole class
- Recovery: what to do the days after pole class, when you're sore AF
- Using grip aids to help you in pole class
- Buying your home pole: a guide
- Buying your first pair of pole heels
- How to strength train for pole and aerial classes at home with a pull-up bar
- Using a safety mat or crash mat when training
- How to set pole goals and stick to them
What do you want to read most? Let us know!
Stay tuned for full articles.